My name is Joseph. I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I make things by hand. I use recycled & locally sourced material to make my products. I make paper using locally sourced alien vegetation, recycled cardboard & office paper. My paper products include, sheets of paper, paper towels, greeting cards, lampshades, folders (for conferences/presentations), and albums. I also make things out of recycled aluminium cans such as coasters, lampshades, greeting card decorations, gift boxes, etc. I have recently started experimenting with tetrapak and have already developed a range of tetrapak coasters, bookmarks and gift boxes. You can contact me on: +27(0)72 1578407 or +27(0)21-3866007. My studio is at: 2747 Waluwolo Street, Crossroads, Nyanga, 7750 [Cape Town, South Africa].

Friday, October 23, 2009

Paper & Paper Products


PAPER
Joseph makes paper using recycled paper and alien vegetation. Joseph sources his materials locally. He can also make paper out of elephant dung. The paper is available in a variety of sizes, shapes, textures and colours.

PAPER PRODUCTS
Paper products offered include: albums, diaries, sheets of paper, conference folders, greeting cards, books, photo frames and paper towels, envelopes, boxes, lampshades, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment