My name is Joseph. I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I make things by hand. I use recycled & locally sourced material to make my products. I make paper using locally sourced alien vegetation, recycled cardboard & office paper. My paper products include, sheets of paper, paper towels, greeting cards, lampshades, folders (for conferences/presentations), and albums. I also make things out of recycled aluminium cans such as coasters, lampshades, greeting card decorations, gift boxes, etc. I have recently started experimenting with tetrapak and have already developed a range of tetrapak coasters, bookmarks and gift boxes. You can contact me on: +27(0)72 1578407 or +27(0)21-3866007. My studio is at: 2747 Waluwolo Street, Crossroads, Nyanga, 7750 [Cape Town, South Africa].

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some of Joseph's Recycled artwork, scroll down to see more.

1 comment:

  1. Joseph Diliza

    I have a Design Project about 'Local designers who are concerned with environmental issues’ and really liked your products and chose you to do my project on. I got most of my answers but still need some questions answered and would appreciate it if you can send me the info? so if possible can you please reply ASAP ( its due for 7th September)

    Thank you for your time sir
    Zonnika Cronje (Fish Hoek High School)

    ReplyDelete