My name is Joseph. I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I make things by hand. I use recycled & locally sourced material to make my products. I make paper using locally sourced alien vegetation, recycled cardboard & office paper. My paper products include, sheets of paper, paper towels, greeting cards, lampshades, folders (for conferences/presentations), and albums. I also make things out of recycled aluminium cans such as coasters, lampshades, greeting card decorations, gift boxes, etc. I have recently started experimenting with tetrapak and have already developed a range of tetrapak coasters, bookmarks and gift boxes. You can contact me on: +27(0)72 1578407 or +27(0)21-3866007. My studio is at: 2747 Waluwolo Street, Crossroads, Nyanga, 7750 [Cape Town, South Africa].

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tetrapak bookmarks & picture frames


3 comments:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. Custom Picture Framing Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. JerseyframingWe’re just as mad about sports as you. For over 40 years, we’ve immortalised legendary jerseys from the NBA and NRL to soccer and cricket. Display your jersey gloriously with the most beautifully handcrafted framing presentation. Our Master Framer will help you customise your frame at every step to suit any taste and budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate that you not only gave detailed instructions but also contributed advice and insights from your own expertise. It gives the entire procedure a more approachable and enjoyable vibe. Furthermore, the images you provided truly made everything come to life and
    Jersey framingdemonstrated how gorgeous the finished goods can be.

    ReplyDelete